Another one I can't make up. Had enough yet, Calgary?

Discussion in 'SF Lounge' started by Stamps Rule, May 22, 2013.

1. Stamps Rule

Stamps Rule Member

How many more of these types of articles is it going to take for the people of Calgary to finally pull their heads out of their asses and realize that THIS IS EXACTLY what "big government" does for you.

Official government certification and training is required to cross the fucking street.

Ya had enough yet, Calgary?

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

So, what's uncertified? Teachers??? Ridiculous. I guess human don't have eyes or ears. Yeah, bet these [poor teachers signed up for that when they were in the Faculty of Education. Man, SR.... you open these discussions then leave. It would be nice to have some quality discussions on some of the subjects you start with you.

3. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

What "qualifications" does a parent not already have at their stage in life that they cannot accurately judge the safety of a road crossing?

Wow.

4. Stamps Rule

Stamps Rule Member

I'm still here.

Just consider me the fire starter.

5. Stamps Rule

Stamps Rule Member

SILENCE, MERE SUBJECT OF THE QUEEN!

H0W DARE YOU ASK.....QUESTIONS!

Madman likes this.
  6. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Our 5 year old (at the time) had to cross a busy street to get to school. My wife & I walked him across the street a number of times, taught him what red, amber & green lights were.... What a Walk... Don't Walk sign was. Made it to school & he lived to tell about it. Yety parents aren't qualified???

7. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Our 5 year old (at the time) had to cross a busy street to get to school. My wife & I walked him across the street a number of times, taught him what red, amber & green lights were.... What a Walk... Don't Walk sign was. Made it to school & he lived to tell about it. we did it because we had to work. At 9 am we were both at our jobs. Yet parents aren't qualified???

8. Stamps Rule

Stamps Rule Member

Nope. Government knows best, my friend.