Atta Go Eskies!

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by joe, Nov 22, 2015.

1. joe

joe Member

My 2 favorite teams in the CFL are the mighty Eskies & whoever beats calgry. What a treat today! I had to pour a little salt on the wounds of all of them arrogant calgry fans & the media homers who have turned me away from pulling for calgry even tho I used to live in calgry. Today, Mike & our mighty Eskies have once again proven they are better than calgry & I love it!

I'm happy happy happy calgry lost again.

Tags:
  2. fireguyfire

fireguyfire Member

Mighty eskihomos? Bahahahahahahahahanaha. Apparently you've been in cryogenic freezing for the last decade or so?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

strujas likes this.
  3. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

It truly is funny that Joe first of all has 2 posts and the man can not spell Calgary? Well Joe one thing son go eat *hit!

#3 redwhite2005, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    strujas likes this.
  4. fireguyfire

fireguyfire Member

Jealousy is the highest form of flattery and to behave like this clown he has been jealous for a very long time!
    He has been waiting literally years and years to sign up here to make his 1 drunken post and then run away.

strujas likes this.
  5. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

He's a total assclown.

Just ignore him.

Just like his parents who live upstairs from him do.

TM

strujas likes this.
  6. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Incidentally, I would have shut this new poster's thread down, but I figure free speech ought to flourish where it can.

Even if it is uttered by trolling idiots...;)

TM

7. Jayman

Jayman Member

"Hey joe", might I suggest a Sask or Bombers Site for your drooling?
    This place has a dress code, "no class, no respect, no service"

strujas and Tundra Mustang like this.
  8. MoneyGuy

MoneyGuy Member

Esks fan here offering props on a fine season. We all like to win the last one but 14-4 is darn fine, too. I know you're all disappointed and we've been there, too. Hold your heads high; you have a very good team.

Madman, strujas and Tundra Mustang like this.
  9. Bronko

Bronko Member

Yes, let the troll pup live. Troll invasions are a sign the site has reached a certain level of national readership. Not quite at Riderfan levels but that place is infested by more trolls and assclowns than there might be in the universe.
    There's one guy, a passive-aggressive mope named Lyin' Guy who trolls everyone, keeps files on everyone and basically adds nothing but flame-wars to a site which was not short of flame wars to begin with.
    However, mods and owners with infantile intellects and inability to recognize a total troll let this guy soil their site and some of their better posters (a minority I might add)
    Certainly its a product of Saskatchewan not having any professional teams so to speak. They'll never have an NHL team, most of them don't know what basketball is and its been 52 years since Ernie Richardson rules the ice lanes (aka Curling)
    They have a semi-professional football club - currently in massive disarray with tepid scouting, inferior management, a simon says media and a Rx for disaster. Might even be worse than the disaster known as Winnipeg/Wad Miller/IGF/240 million loans + counting!
    Only decent thing I can say about Sask fans is they'll continue sticking like glue to their deadbeat organization - cuz other than skidding on bald tires between Yellowgrass and Weyburn there's nothing else to do in Sask. other than drive to football games and drink. So while Winnipeg will experience a fan dump in the neighborhood of 12 to 15% next year - Sask. fans, ultimate gluttons for punishment will increase attendance (of course much of that in anticipation of their new govt.-funded facility)

10. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks for that MoneyGuy.

There is no shame in Calgary over the season the Stampeders had, and I thank you for your classy gesture in reminding us.

I remember you from the old GSG site, and I note that although this is your first post on this site since you officially joined us almost 3 and a half years ago, you chose the opportunity in making that post to take the high road, rather than to rub salt in an obviously open wound.

Kudos to you for doing that, sir, and please post here more often...;)

TM

MoneyGuy and Madman like this.
  11. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Nah, no danger there, Bronks.

Subject to what the site owner wants to do, I'll let him "live", at least for now.

Although I have to say I have in mind a musically-inspired "Ode to Joe" to post should we decide to usher ''joe'' out the door and on his way. ;)

In the meantime I figure our newest member has enough problems to deal with.

Namely, with all of his verbal ejaculations over his patent inability to contain his excitement and ecstasy over his club's win yesterday, I figure the least we could do is offer the guy some tissues to clean up all of the mess I'm sure he found himself surrounded by this morning.

Especially since he evidently was all alone in the dark with his 'thoughts' and would have had no one else there to help him...:D

TM

12. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

this site has been pretty troll free all year. you had to expect one to pop out sooner or later.

13. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Not only this year, but in fact for its entire history... ;)

TM

Madman likes this.
  14. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

unless you count flash as a reverse troll. the kind that keeps boasting his team when they're 2-16 then disappears when they are one win from the cup.

15. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

Thank you for your post greatly appreciated two great teams played and one has to lose. It appears that it was our turn to lose. I like your team I just hate your jerkoff coach!

strujas likes this.