Bombers - Joe Mack

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Rids, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Rids

Rids Member

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

that last answer would have made grumpy cat proud.

3. iso_55

iso_55 Member

I know Rids thinks the Bombers could be 10-8 this season based on some conversations we had. I'm thinking another 6-12 season is forthcoming mostly because Hamilton is going to be much improved on defense & the Bombers have stood pat at the qb position.

4. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

I want some of whatever he's smoking.

5. Bronko

Bronko Member

Suppose it could happen. Wheels fall off Ricky Ray, AC Calvillo and Bra-Boy I suspect the bombers might be ready to pounce to a slightly above .500 record!!!

6. iso_55

iso_55 Member

I've been watching this league as a fan since 1965 & seriously since 1969. There's absolutely nothing Mack has done to make me feel optimistic that things will be better in 2013. Bombers still have the same 4 qbs. Haven't done anything with that position to improve it one iota. The OL remains a ? mark. Other than Henoc Muamba, the lbers aren't a great unit & the secondary showed some holes last year. They had a very good pass rush then lost Jason Vega. Not optimistic at all. Then I hear Mack isn't even at the CFL Combine. Is that true???

7. Bronko

Bronko Member

Why would Joke Mack go to a stinkin' combine?

Thats below him. Besides. He's got absolutely NO SKIN IN THE GAME. I suggest he'll be routinely egging on the wpg. bored of directors to drive him to the edge of town. That way he collects his guaranteed paycheques and continues doing what he's been doing since he was brought on board by Paul Robson - NOTHING!

8. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Disappointed in this team to the point of being extremely angry. I'm pretty vocal on OB.com so anyone who reads my comments here can't say I'm two faced about my feelings towards Mack by saying one thing there & another over here. I have tried to give the man a chance but he totally lost me with the things he did & didn't do last season as well as this off season. We still are dithering about what to do at qb & it's nearly April. Bomber fans are split in two. The man has polarized the fanbase with Mack Haters & Mack Lovers. The only other time I have ever seen this was with Eric Tillman in Edmonton when he was GM up there. The Mack Lovers desperately hope that he can finally make some progress with the team while the Mack Lovers are just waiting & hoping for the team to lose three or four in a row so the Joe Mack Death Watch can begin. Just sad.

9. Barracuda

Barracuda Member

Didn't they do GM meetings or somethign at the combine?

10. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Mack wasn't at the Grey Cup or the Awards dinner. I don't think he cares what anyone thinks & he should. Fans love their team & while it may mean nothing to him, it means everything to the people who pay his salary. Bomber fans, like all other fans take pride in their team win or lose. By Mack not showing up for the Grey Cup, what does it say??? It's like a disrespectful middle finger to the people who really care. You'd think the team would tell him to show his sorry you know what at these functions. Part of his salary is representing the team at CFL meetings & functions. Not off doing other things.

11. CFLDaily

CFLDaily Member

Jade Etienne.