Breaking news in Winnipeg

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Jayman, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Jayman

Jayman Member

WAD Miller, perhaps acting possibly permanent GM of Wpg BB Football Club has announced that immediately following BC @ Montreal game tonight The Blue Bombers have signed Montreal's Timekeeper to a three year deal.
    Four BB BoD members found at Teasers 2 Strip Bar responded to CBC Reporters, catching the same show, by confirming that if WAD signs the timekeeper then someone else gets to select who starts @ QB this week.
    Lawless declined specific comment, saying only, "no one on the Board told me they were catching the show".

Tags:
    Barracuda likes this.
  2. Bronko

Bronko Member

You will note my earlier post that Crown Prince Wadullah will probably put together an offer-to-purchase sheet for the football club and the stadium. Yes, he'll deploy car dealer tactics and his consortium of blu-eyed sheiks and jock-sniffers will offer no more than 10 million cash for both the football stadium, the team and the parking rights.

They'll also salivate PRemier Grotesque Selinger witn an approx. 1.5 million payback a year for 50 yrs., including interest.

Actually, if I were Selinger I'd rubber stamp that quicker than a Rod Black prep session.. . . possibly upping the ante to $12.5 million downstroke and $1.75 million a year for 50 years plus 50% of the parking rake (govt. gets other half)

3. Rids

Rids Member

4. Liske

Liske Member

Will the Bombers win another game this season?

5. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Well, over their next four games, they play Saskatchewan twice more in succession, then the Eskimos twice in a row immediately afterward.

If overconfidence bred from disdain for them by a superior opponent (Saskatchewan) or mere incompetence on the field of play by a team of their peers (Edmonton), doesn't buy them a win in one of those 4 contests, I'm not sure it'll happen at all. ;)

TM

6. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

that bomber-eskimo series is all both teams have to look forward to now.

7. Bronko

Bronko Member

Bad News - at around 7 today in broad daylight Wad Miller and Jeff Bannon brokee thru security at a local trailer trash park and abducted Jayman and his monkey PooToss..... now I'm worried they might abduct me and my trusty Goltzfish, forcing both Jayman and I to sit thru a live game at IGF field sitting between Daved Asper and Hillbilly Jim Bell.

Oi vay!

8. Bronko

Bronko Member

Update on Jayman's abduction.

At approx. 5pm today I got the FBI (Federal Bureau of Incompletions) involved.

No word Wad's accomplices but one is widely known as Bobo and the other one goes by Bubba.

Henceforth, The Nickname Gang!

9. Rids

Rids Member

In positive Bomber news they have signed Greg Peach. I think he's a great addition and when healthy will add a ton to that DL!

10. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Long as the CIA (Canadian Incompetency Agency) is not involved.

11. Jayman

Jayman Member

Bronks, i need the title to The Shop, they won't take my seasons as bail!!