Bulcke On Joining Ticats: 'it Was A No-brainer'

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Madman, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

May 1, 2012
    Bulcke on Joining Ticats: 'It was a no-brainer'
    Kyle Myers, Ticats.ca

The 2012 CFL off-season was a busy one for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. There's an almost entirely new coaching staff in place, and there are new players at every position competing for a starting spot on the team.

One of those new players is Brian Bulcke, a defensive lineman who played the past two seasons with the Calgary Stampeders.

Bulcke was signed by the Tiger-Cats on the first day of free agency and he enters camp looking for vengeance for his team’s loss in the 100th Grey Cup. The Stampeders were defeated by the Toronto Argonauts, who the Ticats happen to face in week one of the 2013 season.

“Let’s see, on my playbook I have 101st Grey Cup written, and when I turn on my phone I have a picture of the Grey Cup as my background,” Bulcke said. “It’s beyond an obsession for me.”

That attitude will certainly be welcomed in TigerTown. Head Coach and GM Kent Austin has rebuilt the staff from the ground up, and with his fresh perspective arriving in Hamilton, new players like Bulcke could play large roles this season.

Read more: http://www.cfl.ca/article/brian-bulcke-it-was-a-no-brainer
  2. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

Jun 2, 2012
    He better buy tickets to the game because they have to go through TO first.