Calgary Stampeders News Roundup for September 28, 2015

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Calgary Stampeders News Roundup for September 28, 2015

News
    Calgary Stampeders rookie Lemar Durant doesn't have to look far for motivation

Over the next decade or so, four players from the 2015 CFL Draft will be connected and compared.
    Nic Demski, Jake Harty, Addison Richards and Lemar Durant were all talented and highly-regarded receiving options for teams to choose from.
    In the end, they were all selected fairly high when the nine GMs around the league sat down back in May and started plotting their future receiving corps, but no one expected the order to fall in the way it did.
    http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/2...durant-doesnt-have-to-look-far-for-motivation

Um yeah, that's it Stamps Fans! :meh:

Tundra Mustang likes this.
  2. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Sometimes the pickens are a little slim, ain't they? ;)

But at least what you found had a little nugget of meat on it! :D

And, it did feature the "right" Durant! ;)

TM

3. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

I wish they would give him more of a role the guy has unbelievable talent but I guess like most guys he has to wait his turn.

4. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Member

It is all about grooming and developing for the Stamps. I seriously thought the Stamps were going to take him at 9 in the draft. When they didn't I thought too bad. Drafting him at 18 is already a steal. This past draft I think is one of the best this team has had. Durant is one of the many picks from this year's draft class for the Stamps who will only get better down the road.