CFL Player Poll Series: Nastiest Player

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Christoph, May 8, 2012.

1. Christoph

Christoph Member

Introduction:

Since we're closing in on the start of a new CFL season, it seems like a fitting time to revisit TSN's latest CFL Players Poll, but with a twist. We'll run a mirror poll of our own and compare the results. Since it is a multi-part poll, I have decided to divide this into a series of threads, each with their own specific question.

To avoid tainting the votes one way or another, I would prefer that you place your vote here and then click the link to see the results of the players vote.

As always, please feel free to weigh in with your thoughts below.

CFL Player Poll Results (**please vote in all categories before clicking, as all results are on the same page**)

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Where's Jiminez in this poll?

3. Christoph

Christoph Member

Ah good catch. I'll add him. Although... I can't recall if he played last year... Do remember who he was with?

I wonder though, why didn't they just ask who the dirtiest players are? Isnt' that really what they were trying to get at?

4. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Played with Hamilton. Tried to cripple one of his former teammates (Brett Johnson) in BC. Came at him from behind & tried to spear the back of his knees. Douchebag.