Curious Case of the Naked Judge

Discussion in 'SF Lounge' started by Bronko, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

Thought Tundra M. would get a kick out of this case currently going on in Winnipeg. A top judge (Luscious Lori) Douglas (OK, I added the Luscious) is in hearings vs. a complainant known as Alexander Chapman.

Evidently, Luscious Lori's husband, a former wpg. topgun lawyer named Jack King had posted nude picks of Luscious Lori and tried to get Chapman hooked up with his wife after handling Chapman's divorce.

Winnipeg media is pretty uptight about this case. Wpg Free Press not accepting comments on its board.

Here's the link to article....

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/ ... 78236.html

Tags:
  2. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks, Bronks.

I'd say to you that I am 'intimately' acquainted with the story, but that would leave the wrong impression...;)

However, I do know all about it, and I'd expect with few exceptions, so do most lawyers in Canada.

Scandalous story, all right, but scandal and the judiciary are, unfortunately, well, uh, 'frequently familiar bed-mates'...:p

TM

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

Lots of heels to choose from, shortage of heroes in this case Tunner!

Wack Jack King obviously went off the rails in a terrible marriage held together by ritual. All his cases over the last five years should be re-examined for impropriety.

Luscious Lori is not my cup o tea but Jack was trying to salvage a shaky marriage. Obviously didnt work out.

Alex the Longer was in wong place, wong time.

Now, he's on the sniff for mo money and getting eviscerated on the stand for other problems in his life.

I'm sure manitoba lawyers are the laughing stock. Only surprised Jaws Leno and Mr Letterman aren't working this beat.