Deuvl

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by iso_55, Jul 1, 2012.

1. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Now that the Stamps-Als game is done, we hope that you aren't a stranger & keep coming back here. You are a big part of our community here. You can be our Eastern Division Correspondent keeping us informed what is going on down there, especially in Montreal. The job doesn't pay much but the perks like the fame, the groupies & beautiful girls are awesome. ;)

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Puh-leeze, i am SO over that loss. Congrats stamps fans, you deserved it. Didn't want to see them perform badly in front of the home crowd. Three years ago today i actually walked 9 whole miles to a colleague's place in the middle of the night in the hopes the als would win the opener in calgary. They did and went on to win the 2009 grey cup in your house. This particular lovely lady colleague of mine was as french as can be showing no interest in football or the alouettes. Well it only took a couple of grey cups to Finally convince her to buy some tickets last year. Oy effing vey!

Glad i never had to perform that 'feat' again.

3. iso_55

iso_55 Member

You are a man of much influence, my friend.

4. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

that was just the tip of the iceberg. me and rids were separated from our discussions in 2009,2010. wait til you hear the entire story of what i had to 'do' to help the als win back to back and then the lions to complete the 'threepeat' for tony proudfoot or as i call it 'proudfeat'.

This year is wide open but i have a hunch who might win but it won't be confirmed until the final minute of the grey cup game november 25th so i'm staying neutral this year. It'll be fun to watch it all unfold. Just know this, it's all 'scripted' right to the end so just sit back and enjoy the show.