Dwight Anderson

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by STAMPS BLOW, Nov 17, 2013.

1. STAMPS BLOW

STAMPS BLOW Member

Huh. Turns out DA was right. Calgary does suck...when it matters most.

Can I get a whoop whoop for Kory Sheets...Cornish who?

BOOM!

Tags:
  2. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

Ya if you want to believe DA to begin with you are about as classy as he is. The fact is the riders would not have been in this position had we lost so many starters. I am happy for Cory Chamblin but not the low class rider team! Thanks for coming out loser.

3. fireguyfire

fireguyfire Member

There is that huge inferiority complex on display again; do you think this classless hammerhead would be on here congratulating the stamps if they hadnt had all the injuries and would have won, like a real fan with class would do? Not a chance.
    Anybody who knows anything about football and not just bandwagon jumping knows that the riders didn't win that game, Calgary lost it; and Im guessing he wont know what the difference is. It's too bad for the hundreds of goofs like this guy because I would love to cheers for the west in the grey cup, but this is just another example of why I will be supporting the tabbies.
    Mission accomplished goofball?

Tundra Mustang likes this.
  4. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Classy post.

Once again.

I fear your shelf-life may be extremely limited, and that your "best-before" date on this site was probably well past expiry long before you joined it.

One more post and I can likely tell you for sure...:cigar:

Oh, and.....Go 'cats! ;)

TM

5. oilpatchhilbily

Don't let idiots like this guy change your mind 'fire' (you said it yourself that he's not a true CFL fan)...I'm sticking to my guns and will cheer the GC cup back West were it belongs (well, not exactly where, but you know what I mean).

STAMPS BLOW : The only time I've ever seen you on this message board is after the Stamps stumble or the seat sales were not to your liking - why weren't you posting here to support the Riders during their 4-5 game

loosing skid? How come you're never on here before the outcome of the game is known? You're not even a true Riders Fan.....just another STD the league has contracted (every shit-hole bar in this country has a TV)!

I know a lot of Riders fans, and none of them are like you - No Class! I suspect if Sask pulls off the win, everyone on this site will have an opportunity to see what you look like just by watching the news - the first to throw a rock

through a store window. You're an idiot and my friends in Riderville agree - stick to soccer knucklehead.

6. Flash

Flash Member

Entertaining guy this one. I vote to keep him around as long as the jokes keep coming!

7. fireguyfire

fireguyfire Member

Oil patch, I have to disagree with you; in my 40 years as a stamps fan I'd say this guy is very representative of riders fans, especially in the last 10 years or so. I have relatives in sask that were seasons ticket holders for 45 years at Taylor field, and they gave them up 5 years ago as even they couldn't stand the new generation of riders bandwagon soccer hooligan drunk fans at the games in their own stadium.
    If the riders were playing the Taliban in the grey cup, I would still be cheering for the "east"

8. oilpatchhilbily

haha, that's pretty funny. Respect your opinion and it's unfortunate to hear that the majority of the Rider fans you know fall into the same category as the idiot who started this post. Consider myself lucky that with all the Sask fans I know, that's not the case....it's still about the CFL and cheering on your own team rather than dumping on the other....maybe the "Bad Rider" gene can't survive the cold winters up here, but suspect it's because they are outnumbered and keep those BS opinions to themselves out of self preservation. I guess it's because of these fans that I can still cheer for Sask to bring the cup back West (I've always cheered for the West when the Stamps fell short and not even a one division league would change that) - good luck to you and the Cats on Sunday!
    Edit: R.I.P. Stamps 2013 season....Go '14!!!