Friday Morning Tailgate

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

StampsFans has been invited to CBC Eyeopener's Friday Morning Grey Cup Tailgate.

It is from 7:30-8:30am at their studios on Memorial - 1724 Westmount Boulevard, just west of the 14th Street bridge off of Memorial. (ya know, where you used to go to be in the Switchback live audience :cool: )

The tailgate is only an hour long, so get there right on time/early to get a parking spot and some of the Spolumbo's food.

It'll be a great chance to hang out with some fellow Stamps fans, hopefully some Stampeders alumni, and talk with the CBC Radio crew about the upcoming game.

Come show your support!

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Horsemen were invited too. keep it clean boys.

3. davewaddell

davewaddell Member

Hey guys, it's Dave here from the Eyeopener. And you bet, the invite is open - we'd love to have you guys stop by and show your colours.

The Spolumbo folks are dropping off some sausages, and we'll have some coffee handy as well. Not sure how many people are going to stop by, so hopefully we'll have enough for everyone!

If anyone has any questions, you can get at me on the board or give me a call at my desk here - 403-521-6216.

Thanks!
    -Dave

4. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the site and thanks for your post and the kind invitation, Dave! :D

I hope some of our members can join you tomorrow morning...I know I'd be there if I wasn't living in Edmonton! :-/

TM

5. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Love to go too but I have to work. Grrr....

6. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Trying to make it out of the office this morning, chances are 50/50 that I make it.