Game day eskimoes V. Tye cats

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Jason Newlin, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Jason Newlin

Jason Newlin Member

ekimoes 24- cats 20
    In a close one.

Tags:
  2. Jason Newlin

Jason Newlin Member

17-3 eskimoes over tie-cats. Eskimos are on a mission to repeat.

3. Jason Newlin

Jason Newlin Member

T cats 37 Eskimoes 31
    A close one, wow! Was I wrong.

4. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

so much for the repeat so far. masoli had himself some sweet eskimo pie. mmmmmmm.......piiiiiiie.

5. Jason Newlin

Jason Newlin Member

Let's see... Eskimoe pie frozen vanilla ice cream,with a chocolate coating.
    The best, in my opinion, is Reese's peanut butter ice cream in chocolate.

6. Jason Newlin

Jason Newlin Member

The east may be locked up by Ottawa,maybe a late running by Hamm,Argos,or the als.

7. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

then there's actual eskimo 'pie'...........not going there.

8. Bronko

Bronko Member

Eskimope Pie - just about tossed up my breakfast! Yikes! Almost as bad as reading some of the ultra-mopes on mourning big blew or rider rats.....

Anyways Cowboy Reilly looked at peace with the world as Zorro Masoli systematically cut him up and made him look small.
    Masoli is turning into a monster QB. In fact lots of new monsters in the league at the pivotal spot.
    Only good thing from a bomber viewpoint is Masoli will be slotted into the #2 role when Zachalaros returns.
    Obviously there's two teams hunting for a legit and healthy #1 boy - Regina and Winnipeg.
    Regina does have one of the new breed in Mr. Gale. . . . . wonder how long his magic lasts. No doubt T. Corky is disgusted by the sight of Darian Durant.
    SO now the interesting portion of the season starts. How serious is Trev Harris's leg injury? Is Hank ready to return early? Is Kevin Glenn ready to pack another suitcase? How bad does Corky covet James Franklin? Or now Jeremiah Masoli? Is Winnipeg still burying their heads in sand and thinking Drooper Willy is still a legit CFL starter?

I'm still sticking to my story of Corky trading St. John and another piece to Eskimo Pi for Franklin - then dispatching Durant to Wpg. for their #1 pick (highly likely #1 overall) next season. Thus Wpg. fans will be treated to the highly unmarketable thought of a 34 year old wounded warrior or a 42 year old throwback being installed as their #1. And they may not even get a chance at the throwback (Burris) if Harris's injury is more than 2 or 3 weeks long.

Right now the Neanderthals in Wpg. are doing what they do best. Dragging their feet. They'll have to be contacted by a life form to conclude a proper acquisition. In other words 'They're in Tough"