Getting To Know Bo Levi Mitchell

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

TAK12_CFL.JPG

GETTING TO KNOW BO LEVI MITCHELL
    from Stampeders.com

Entering his second season with the Stampeders, Bo Levi Mitchell is looking to build onto his promising rookie season.

Used primarily as the Stamps' short-yardage and goal-line quarterback, Mitchell saw enough action as a thrower to create intrigue about what might lie ahead.

But what do you really know about Bo Levi Mitchell? We asked him to finish the following sentences to help us get to know him a little bit better.

I have always wanted to… play the PGA tour. I’ve always thought it would be fun to play with Tiger and all those guys and see how you compete with them. I’m alright at golf. I’m not the best on the team. You’ve got Brad Sinopoli and Chris Bauman — those guys are ringers. They can put the ball exactly where they want to. But I’m trying to get better at it.

My first year in the CFL was… a blast because of the camaraderie of the team. Obviously, getting to travel all the way to the Grey Cup, it was huge deal for me getting to see that and experience that in my first year.

Read more: http://www.stampeders.com/article/getting-to-know-bo-levi-130609

2. Liske

Liske Member

Hope we can hang on to him.

3. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Member

I think if Calgary leaves him exposed for the expansion draft he will be snatched up by Ottawa.
    For the time being I am looking forward to see him play in the exhibition games.

4. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Frigging Ottawa....

5. Flash

Flash Member

If Calgary is worried about Ottawa then they'll put BLM as the 3rd string and never let him see the field.

Edmonton has the real target on their back right now with Mike Reilly and Matt Nichols who both won games last year. Toronto is another with Trevor Harris and Zach Colabos. Montreal has Calvillo and Quinton Porter. BC has Lulay and Elliott. Another serious option for the Reddies is to bring Adrian MacPherson back from the Arena League. Really they could have a strong first training camp with MacPherson, Alex Brink and one of Elliott, Harris, Reilly/Nichols.