Help recovering password

Discussion in 'Forum Help / Site News' started by bbrttemp, Jan 7, 2016.

1. bbrttemp

bbrttemp Member

I recently replaced my laptop (two actually) and installed Win10 however in the process had to reinstall my password software and lost all my passwords. I have a password for this site and sent in the request to update my password. However for what ever reason the email that I was suppose to receive to update my password has never arrived.

Can someone help?

My login name is BBRT. My email address is [email protected]. I set up a temp password login in credentials in order to get this far (temp is bbrttemp). I would like to use my old login in info but for whatever reason have not received the email confirmation regarding the password change etc.

Tags:
  2. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

No worries, I can help you out.

Your old account has a b*****y.com email address if that helps things out.

I'll send you a PM to your new account with a new password for your old account.

3. BBRT

BBRT Member

Thanks wow! the old account was created a number of years ago. Heck did not even know I had a login back then. Many thanks. This upgrade to new Lenovo ultrabooks plus moving to Win10 has really given me a big headache and my I.T. support is off on sick leave! Ugh!

Madman likes this.
  4. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Just make sure you update your email address if it's out of date.

If the system screams at you for a duplicate email address with your new account, just let me know and I'll edit things around for you.