HUGE CHANGE ON TSN PANEL

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Bronko, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

Big change coming down on the TSN CFL panel. The chickens have come home to roost and Giant Bubba (Doug Brown) will make his regular season debut tonite on TSN FNF.

The guy has been courted by TSN for some part-time shots, with Randork being in London and Milt must have a shopping centre to buy down in Atlanta, Brown gets his first major TV shot. TONITE!

Good enough reason to watch this one. And Brown is one of the few guys in media who will call a spade a spade when it comes to Paul LaPolice's shaky game prep and nervousness on the Wpg sidelines.

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

oh boy this should be good. two linemen on one panel. there will be much focus on the trenches tonight.

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

No golds for Canada today but some great performances.

Dylan Armstrong only a yard or two from bronze medal in the snot put, Serena Williams gets her dream opponent in the luscious russian Maria SHarapova (Maria is not just a stunning model but a good player but she'll be fortunate to withstand the furious assault of Serena Williams, Serena should be able to subdue Maria in 2 hard sets, Maria possibly stuns Serena in the opening set before succumbing to increased power and speed of Williams.

Canada's women's soccer team = the girls I was lambasting just a few days ago for tepid shaky plop-like play, scored a solid 2-0 win over favoured Great Britain today and moved into the semi-finals vs. Hope-a-Dope Solo and the Americans. Giant Sinclair even scored a great goal along with Feligno a new burst player.

Americans are an inspired group of vets and rooks. Canada will need to play a decent game (always doubtful) and see Uncle Samantha off their tops. Just don't know if our girls have enough hate in their hearts for the Yanks.

Still laughing at the thought of Distracted Rod Black calling play by play of mens trampoline this morning!!!

4. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Actually only a foot or so from bronze, which is much further than the half-inch out he finished at in Beijing...:(

TM

5. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not one to prevent a good thread derailing but how did the brownmeister do?

6. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Since Bronks managed to derail his own thread, I'll let him take care of the response....:p

Say, where's piz when you need him? ;)

TM

7. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

and you encourage him ;)

See? we were both pretty good all week. Me and bronks got banned for nothing on those other sites.

8. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

No, actually I responded to the content in his post without realizing until afterward that he had inadvertently placed it in the wrong thread.

But, alas, sometimes one wearies of being the inveterate policeman, and for that reason, once I had concluded that his post was in the wrong place, I decided to let it lie...

Someone else can split the thread and move it...:p

As for your behaviour, it has indeed been exemplary...as has Bronks'.

What're the other sites bitchin' about? :rolleyes:

See that it continues.......

TM :D

9. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

well getting back to this thread I thought Brown looked decent in his post game comments. I was going to give Jock Climie full marks until he goes and says that now 7 teams have 3 wins. Ouch ouch and ouch Jock :(

10. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Very well

oh and up yours as piz would say :D

11. Bronko

Bronko Member

Thats an easy one. SF & GSG for that matter are composed of mostly mature CFL posters (25 to 60) who have a relatively open mind to some light humour, different ways of examining things and the ability to lightly needly the proponents rather than simply ban them.

I could state I was banned for nothing but I'd be wrong. I did conduct a furious assault against The Dark Lord in Wpg, asking such banning questions as 'whats the salary' and when I was told that its none of yer friggin' I speculated - there's a certain parameter of criticism in Wpg - if you go outside the box and don't conform to their standards of criticism you're outta there!!!(especially when most of the mods, owners & nail-bitin' posters are angry/young closed minds aged 11-28 with a few exceptions like Do or Die who's learned to conform to the hidden code)

Also didn't help the board's owner (at the time) was frightened silly of The Lord and it was indeed the Lord who had a couple of his flunkees threaten the board with impalement if I was allowed to continue to roam free.

12. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Sounds familiar to my predicament. Except there was 'comment fishing' involved on their part which i later learned was a big no no, that's where i Had to defend myself at the risk of looking like a paranoid freak. Their loss anyway and I gave them too much importance. When the ticats won the east semi I couldn't help a smirk on my face.

13. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Too bad that "What's wrong with the Als?" in English translated to French means, "I think that AC is the worst quarterback in existence & that the Als blow"... That was probably the problem. Your comments were lost in the translation, deuvl... ;)

14. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Nah there was never an issue that we're all als fans and AC fans. It was more a matter of them being too cocky after back to back wins without really understanding what it took to win. I was disappointed as well for the loss but the Lions' win made it all better. The Proudfoot dynasty. It took a little cheating but it's done.