Jenna Talackova fails to Win Miss World Canada

Discussion in 'SF Lounge' started by Bronko, May 20, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

The trans-gendered gal who was born Wayne Talackova failed to crack the top 5 at the Canadian portion of Donald Trump's Miss World Canada competition last nite in Toronto (untelevised)

Jenna Talackova stands an impressive 6'1" and most people say she looks a bit like Maria Sharapova (the 6'2" tennis player)....

However, she got booted, perhaps the fix was in from Celebu-Trump....

I wonder whats next for this gal (who's gorgeous btw)....

Presenter on Canadian reality shows (like Dina Pugliese), hired gun fund-raising celebrity? Other?

Personally, I suspect Vince McMahon (WWE) has probably put feelers out as to whether miss talackova would like to be a WWE superstar (she certainly has the looks and size, plus the chromosome problem)

She still has some trace russian accent so she wouldn't get work on Global or CTV news but might have chance being a CBC personality.

I actually think she (he, whatever) did some heroic work in going this far with the Miss Universe projects. Getting into a fire-fight with Donald Trump couldn't be easy!

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

This is all a bit too creepy for me... Shiver. :O

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

McMahon's WWE would be a nice fit for Jenna Tal, she'd be well paid, be a great attraction, too!

The only caveat for McMahon is that Jenna would give him permission to heap the usual ton of humiliation on her - and most of it would be chromosome-related - the entire WWE requires heaps of humiliation and Vince rarely fails to deliver this.

4. Stamps Rule

Stamps Rule Member

She tried, so good for her.

5. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Hail fellow well met, er...uh...atta girl...or sumpthin'! :s

TM

6. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Not the answer I was expecting from you, SR. Thought you'd be against her competing.