Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Aug 27, 2012.
Coach is live NOW.
- Grant Pollock sitting in with Mark.....ah, so easy on the ears
- Simpson fine - at the golf tournament today, minor ankle sprain
- McCoy needs ACL surgery, out for the season
- Every game is individual - not "in the heads" of SK and similarly TOR "does not have their number" - coaches will not let that happen
- Caller Jim not very excited about going to the Labour Day game
- Joe West shows a lot of potential - great attributes - very pleased with how he performed
- West not "one of the best receivers" based on one game
- Price tried to practice one day last week and went back to rehab - tough injury to come back from
- Edmonton will be a great challenge and the 4 games will determine the final standings
- Angela Kokott liked the moons and made Grant replay them :heart:
- Allowed Darian to escape in the 1st 1/4 was a mistake the defence made
- Always wants D to collapse the pocket and pressure the QB
- Better at tackling - "anything would be better than the week before"
As always, if you want to listen to the interview yourself use the Audio Vault.