LA vs NJ for the Cup

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Madman, May 25, 2012.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

I was a little disappointed to see the Rangers lose out, for some reason I wanted to see them face the Kings in the final.

Should be an ok final, but I honestly don't see the Devils having much left or being much work for the very well rested Kings.

Tags:
  2. Rids

Rids Member

Don't count out Marty.

3. Christoph

Christoph Member

All hail the return of the dead puck era.

Or maybe we should call it the undead puck era this time since it seems like it just won't stay, um, well, dead.

4. Bronko

Bronko Member

Welcome to the World Shot-Blocking Championships!!!

And boy does CBC suck - they were down a quart or two on their panels as Milbury has abandoned ship, Al Strachan was fired years ago for writing his book 'Why the Leafs Suck' and another panellist was doing the color with Jimbo.....

It got so bad McLean had to host the panel and PJ "Laughing" Stock became the main panellist (they only had two panellists last nite)

TSN has sucked all the panellists off the face of the earth.

5. Rids

Rids Member

Milbury is awful! I put NBC Sports on mute during the intermissions to avoid the brutal questions from Liam and the terrible answers from Milbury and Colorado Jones. Awful!

6. Christoph

Christoph Member

There is only one area at which Milbury is worse, talent evaluation and procurement. He may be a brutal tv commentator but he was a far worse general manager. (I guess maybe he just struggles with analysis of any sort.)

Then again at least he didn't insert his foot in his mouth quite so often back in those days. That's right Mike, Crosby is a despicable human being. :rolleyes:

7. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Uh, meanwhile back at the ranch...and on topic...I'll take the Jolly Rancher and all the King's men. ;)

In not more than 6...

TM

8. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Well, Crosby was asking for it. Hate to say it but the guy should have got popped in the head the way he was acting. He knew nobody would do it, though...

9. Bronko

Bronko Member

The biggest hi-lites for first game in LA will be the arrival of Emperor Wayne (won't have Lady Janet in tow) and the absence of Turderella from the proceedings. I think NHL media will actually miss The Turdman, and how he conducts those WWE-style press conferences.

Stunning Turds hasn't been fined for some of his behaviour.