Mike at Gate 5

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Bronko, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

This story by Wpg Free Press columnist Gord Sinclair will show you how corporate arrogance can infest an organization.....

One of many reasons I no longer attend bomber games as a season ticket holder or occasional patron.....

I'm sure Garth Buchko will be instructed to call this gal and save the day, buy her some Timmy crap and give her a few pieces of crap from the bomber shop.....

Maybe Buchko should don a iso55 or deuvl mask and attend the game as a regular patron and document all the incidents of abuse and neglect he'd see. Just don't film it Garth cuz nobody would attend it they saw what was going on and the kind of vomit taste the hot dogs have.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/opinio ... 75566.html

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

This is how curses get started. Just ask that guy in Chicago who wasn't allowed to bring his goat to a Cubs' game in the 1945 world series.

'The Cubs will never win again!'. The Cubs have not been in a world series since then.

Seriously though you're always going to find some thug in the security ranks. I think it was just a case of wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong words being said. Everyone's just frustrated there.

as for a deuvl mask, bad idea. I've had a bad run-in with security folk in vancouver at the 99th grey cup that almost made me miss Odell's circus act.

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

I guess there are certain masks you don't want to use in certain stadiums.....

Top 5 DON'T USE

1. Lyle Bauer
    2. Burn Victim mask
    3. Howard Stern
    4. Premier Mike Harris
    5. Rob Murphy

The Doug Brown mask has already been over-used; especially in the Mad Max film - u know the big dummy with the midget growing out of his brisket!