Nasty Nate's Favorite Receiver

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Rids, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Rids

Rids Member

Here's a photo for you from today at training camp:

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Yeah, but did he do it back to back?

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

POSER IN THE HOUSE!!!!

4. Christoph

Christoph Member

So did he hang on or just get his hands on it?

5. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Bauman is going to have to really show the fans that he can play. Personally, I don't think he can. Hope he reads posts like this & uses them as motivation to change the minds of extremely skeptical fans out there like me. Time to put up or shut up for the guy as Bauman's has had more than ample opportunity over the years to prove he can actually PLAY in this league. I would love him to prove me wrong but somehow I doubt it.

6. Bronko

Bronko Member

Actually, I thought someone had posted a pic of The Thin Man, Jade Etienne, the bombers latest draft embarrassment. However, if its Bauman, he's a serviceable backup who will catch 30 to 40 balls a year, conduct some mediocre to average blocking assignments and will never dazzle you with his speed (or lack thereof)
    He was vastly overrated coming out of college, I do agree there. But on a team with 2 to 3 superstar WRs he can easily play the role of 4th or 5th guy (decoy, route-runner) with little or no problem.
    Put him on a team with only one great WR threat as a starter and his production will never increase beyond his natural potential (3o to 40 grabs)
    A nice experienced backup (so long as his cap hit isn't more than $90k) - a serviceable NI starter on a top fleet of receivers (salary under $112.5k) but no more should be expected.
    He's a slightly taller, stronger and heavier version of Jade Etienne - and as we all know by know, etienne has proven absolutely nothing, nada. Lets see if he can haul down a couple in exhibition action this week.

7. Flash

Flash Member

Can't you see the Bombers ad on the sideline? That's Jade for sure.

8. Bronko

Bronko Member

Yep, thats Jade...... as Gene Kiniski would say - he's got those 'buggy-whip legs'......:D