New Nickname for Bomber Coach

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Bronko, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

With sensitivity galore on most CFL boards disallowing minor humiliation of coaches and players the bomber board has gone bonkers (3 losses, no home games, bad decisions daily) and someone has come up with a delightful new nickname for Paul LaPolice.

Crapo NOT Lapo.....

In context guy asked why this so-called offensive genius hasn't been able to install a workable offense in his 3 years in bomberland.

You sometimes wonder when guys like me aren't allowed on bomber boards, when vets like iso are terrified to use the term PLOP on a bomber board but a few losses into a miserable season and bomber fans are laying on the lumber to Crapo not Lapo....:D

Tags:
  2. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

If they lose again tonight OB will probably crash and burn.

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

Nahhhh, led by head bedbug Bob Irving, they'll probably announce they expected to go 0-4 out of the chute with Plop's voluntary training camp, injuries, etc. (wonder how many of the injuries were self-inflicted)

They won't burn their bomber merch either, as they value their $300 jerseys more than life itself. Just a bunch of talkers, much like the team itself!

4. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

of course should winnipeg pull off an upset expect a 5000% sales increase in 'I love Lap' tees. :p

5. Christoph

Christoph Member

You mean the one's sold exclusively at gentleman's clubs?

6. Bronko

Bronko Member

Nahh, you know the TV show, "I LOVE LAPPY"

Starring Lucille Foote-Ball as Tina LaPolice, Porky Pigg as Paul with Jerry Mathers as The Bucky Beever!!!Q