NFL Post-Draft Power Rankings

Discussion in 'American Football Talk' started by Christoph, May 9, 2012.

1. Christoph

Christoph Member

**Visit NFL.com to finish reading article.**

Interesting article. I'm not sure I agree with the rankings completely, but as we all know none of this speculation matters after opening kickoff.

What I'm wondering is, which teams do you guys think fared the best in the NFL draft and have improved the most because of it? Personally I think the Colts may have improved the most and may still finish dead last if that makes any sense!

Tags:
  2. Rids

Rids Member

I think the Eagles had the best draft in terms of value for what they picked and when. Getting Marvin McNutt late is going to look real good in a year or two.

3. Christoph

Christoph Member

You know I think you might be right. They had another strong draft much like they have so often in recent years.

I'm hoping Ryan Grigson, formerly of the Eagles, brings that same astute eye for talent with him to the Colts. Early returns seem strong, although picking although picking at the top of each round certainly makes it easier...

Unless you're the Detroit Lions under Matt Millen of course.

4. iso_55

iso_55 Member

I don't know how the Giants can be picked #1. Sure, they went on a great run in the playoffs & were playing the best of all the teams but that was last year & this is this year. But they barely squeaked in. A late regular season surge probably saved Tom Coughlin's job. How many times have we seen a championship team struggle out of the gates the next season in both the NHL & CFL? They got hot at the right time while teams like Green Bay & San Francisco got cold. I don't subscribe to the theory that the champs are #1 until proven otherwise.