Outlaw Sports TV - RGIII injury and the NFC playoffs

Discussion in 'American Football Talk' started by Madman, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Who gets the blame for Robert Griffin the Third's knee injury? Coach Mike Shanahan? RGIII himself? Team doctors? And we look ahead to the two NFC matchups coming up this weekend.

http://youtu.be/pTu-zyARuIw

Tags:
  2. Rids

Rids Member

I think they hit a point where the damage was already done and not likely to get worse so they stuck with RG3 in an attempt to make it work.

The Skins should've at least switched it up with Cousins coming in for a few plays here and there to give RG3 a chance to plan out some plays that fit his physical status at the time. I wish teams would script plays out more, if RG3 had 5 plays to run in order and could run a hurry up offense with that they would've been in a better situation.

Of course if the center hadn't snapped that duck RG3 would've been in a better situation too...

3. iso_55

iso_55 Member

This one was handled badly by Shanahan. Ask any Redskin fan if losing RG3 for maybe up to 18 months & even when he returns he may never be the same was worth a possible playofff win. Bet everyone would say no. I will make you a prediction. It will be Cousins & not RG3 who will be the Redskins llong term starter. This is going to cost Shanahan his job in the long term.