Preds logo

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by Rids, May 7, 2012.

1. Rids

Rids Member

Spent some time looking at logos today and I'm pretty sure that the original Predators logo was a robot. How about you guys?

[​IMG]
    [hr]
    Still one of my favorite NHL logos of all time:

The beloved (by a few of us but mostly outside of Denver...unfortunately)

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Christoph

Christoph Member

Speaking of the Predators, whatever happened to their original jersey, you know the futuristic one with the shiny silver highlights? Maybe I'm the only one, but I actually thought that thing was pretty cool. The new one just looks like someone sneezed and got snot all over it. :s

3. iso_55

iso_55 Member

On the subject of uniforms, I really have a love/hate feeling for the Bruins jerseys. They are so close to the Bruins unis of the late 60's early 70's yet they aren't the same. It's like why go retro yet not completely retro.

4. Rids

Rids Member

Like all teams once every season ticket holder has one in their closet it's time to change it up.

I really like the Gold home jersey and Bridgestone is a sight to see with all the jerseys in there. On Lower Broadway it's so easy to spot the crowd gathering as they walk up from the parking lots which is a cool effect too. Normally I prefer the white jerseys for most teams but with Nashville the Golds are nicer looking I think.

5. Flash

Flash Member

Nashville should've lost their team years ago. Mismanagement, small fan base, and terrible city to fly in and out of.