Quarterback Hunter D’aguilar Steps Into The Eye Of The Tiger

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, May 30, 2013.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

crop_19376494328.png

Quarterback hunter D’Aguilar steps into the eye of the tiger
    McMaster star sporting new and fitting ink on his right arm on his first day of rookie camp
    Kristen Odland, CalgaryHerald.com

Ben D’Aguilar has a theory about tigers and their place in the Animal Kingdom.

Which, of course, has nothing to do with football and, somehow, everything to do with football at the same time.

A self-admitted tattoo aficionado, the former University of McMaster Marauder is discussing the reasoning behind his brand-new body art — freehand tiger stripes running from his hand all the way to his shoulder with a red Japanese symbol.

But for the six-foot-two, 240-pound quarterback hunter who set a CIS record last season with 12.5 sacks in eight games, it’s clear the animal resonates on a few different levels.

“I kind of just designed it with the tattoo artist . . . it kind of embodies a bit of who I am on the field,” a rain-soaked D’Aguilar was saying on Thursday in the Stampeders’ clubhouse. “It fits my personality, that’s why I like the tiger the most.”

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports...+hunter+Aguilar+steps+into/8458478/story.html

2. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

A good video from Grant Pollock shows what a beast D'Aguilar is and he's a character too.

Training camp began for the Calgary Stampeders rookies… rain or shine! As Grant Pollock discovered, not all hopefuls are created equal.