Roundup for August 19

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Christoph, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Christoph

Christoph Member

Argos top Stamps... again.

Isaac gets the better of Lewis (And proves he's a douche with a dirty inexplicably un-flagged blindside hit to the head on Cornish away from the play...)

Boatmen show up big on defense.

Kackert helps power Argos past Stamps

Same issues continue to plague Stamps

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Issac has become a punk. The Stamps really wanted to re-sign him yet he opted to go to Toronto. Nice way to pay back an organization that took a chance on him when he was a nobody a couple of years ago. If Brandon had left here on bad terms or got cut, I'd understand him running his mouth saying what he said. The Stamps liked him & wanted him to stay. But that Cornish hit was an absolute cheap shot & to be bragging about how tough he is as a football player after? Anybody can lay another player out when they aren't looking. The hit on Cornish was away from the play. Big man Issac... He deserves a suspension. And I don't care what issac says that hit was dirty. He is classless, a mouthy, dirty little ass clown.

3. Rusty

Rusty Member

I agree 100%. I was hoping that Lewis would knock him the F out with one of his famous blocks. Little bitch will get his and I can't wait.

4. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Can't get over that he would be such a douche to his old team. But then that is par for the course when it comes to the Argos.

5. redwhite2005

redwhite2005 Member

That whole organization is exactly that! Regardless of that hit Cornish has made himself a marked man getting up whining all the time and then taking stupid penalties. He has lots of talent but sawdust for brains.

6. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Member

Hey the way I see it is Isaac actions are on par with their GM. However I am a firm believer the best way to re-pay a player like Issac is by scoring touchdowns and winning the game. Something that both Cornish and Lewis should learn from yesterday's game.

7. iso_55

iso_55 Member

In all fairness to Cornish, he was poked in the face about an inch below his eye & had a nasty scratch. Then Issac cheap shotted him. The refs won't call it so he got frustrated. I can understand that. He could have lost an eye.