Stamps experimenting

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Stamps experimenting with new faces both sides of the ball
    http://blogs.calgaryherald.com/2012/08/ ... -the-ball/

Tags:
  2. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Are the Stamps experimenting as to which hospital their quarterbacks will be transported to when they get hurt? In 5 seasons we went from probably the most dominating OL to what we have now... Pretty sad. Average pass protrction, questionable gun snaps & woeful to dreadful run blocking. That's why we are 2-3. Wait, Forzani out with a BAD COLD?? Hmm... I seem to remember Matt Dunigan playing in the 1990 Grey Cup with a completely broken collarbone. He got shot up with pain killers before each half to be able to play. I remember Ronnie Lott having the tip of his finger amputated so as not to miss time with surgery so he could still play & not miss a game. A cold... Seriously for that he misses practice & won't play. I know guys have played through the flu & colds before. Practiced with them & still went out & played sick. Whatever happened to being a warrior & taking one for your team? Suffer through it so you can play??? Is the country club atmosphere back with this team?

3. Bumpnrun

Bumpnrun Member

If Bolden plays on Thursday, how many x-cats will that make?

As for the OL experimentation, why not give it a try. Cannot get any worse. Can it?
    I really expect the Stamps with the upcoming game in Hamilton to try something different. Next to TO, the Stamps don't fair too well at Ivor Wynne. Might as well try something else.

4. iso_55

iso_55 Member

It can get worse. Glenn could get hurt.