TJ Harris

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Rids, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Rids

Rids Member

Calgary has signed receiver Terrence Jeffers-Harris.

A now well traveled receiver but he's only 24 years old. Entered the CFL with Winnipeg and then was with Hamilton and Saskatchewan. He also traveled in college, played two years at Connecticut before transferring to Vanderbilt but he wasn't accepted into the school and instead went to play for the Bombers.

Also signed Demetri Stewart a linebacker from Northern Michigan (cue the Kid Rock song....)

Confirmed by the CFL.ca story here http://cfl.ca/article/stamps-sign-recei ... linebacker

Tags:
  2. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

Stamps take flier on Jeffers-Harris

3. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Big, tall receiver who is probably looking for a chance to resurrect his career. He can catch the football. He has to get his head into the game & with DD & Huff he is coming to a good place.

4. Red in the rockies

Worth a shot. if he can provide an upgrade excellent if not he gets cut. I dont mind this at all. he has had some success before.

5. Christoph

Christoph Member

Is there a reason that the image of a Kangaroo jumps (no pun intended but happily stumbled upon) into my head whenever T.J. Harris' name comes up? Nate?

6. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Word association.

Given your age, probably subliminal.

An echo from the distant past.

The associated word is "Rolf".

But don't tie me down on that one, sport...;)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lofgud4wLLo[/video]

TM

7. Flash

Flash Member

This is his 6th football organization since high school. Pretty jumpy for a 24 year old.

8. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Yeah, there are issues. I think everybody told him how great he was since he started playing in high school & it went to his head. It seems every college team he was with was never good enough & every CFL team he felt he wasn't getting the ball enough to showcase himself & that the CFL was an easy stepping stone to the NFL. He better clear his head or he'll be outta here fast. Plus guys like NIk Lewis won't stand for it.