Training Camp BBQ 2015

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by Madman, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

unnamed.png
    TRAINING CAMP BBQ & MOCK GAME
    SUNDAY, JUNE 7 - 3:15 to 5 p.m

(event will run rain or shine)

The 2015 Stampeders Training Camp BBQ, along with the team's Red & White mock game scrimmage, will be held this Sunday, June 7 at McMahon Stadium.

The gate at the SE corner of the stadium will open at 3:15 p.m., followed by the player warm-up at 3:30 p.m. and the mock game at 4 p.m. Admission is free and refreshments will be available for $5 with all proceeds going directly to the Stampeders Foundation.

The annual Training Camp BBQ is a great opportunity for fans to drop by McMahon to catch up with fellow Stamps supporters and get their first look at the Stampeders roster hopefuls in simulated game action as the team continues its preparation for the 2015 season.

The Training Camp BBQ is open to fans of all ages. In addition to the football action on the field, Ralph the Dog and members of the Outriders will be on hand to meet and greet fans.

Tags:
  2. Dionysis

Dionysis Member

I like the fact that now, they are charging for the "refreshments" but the money is going to a good cause. So does this mean if I contribute $10, I can get 2 hot dogs?

And sounds like the weather will cooperate once again - highs in the mid-20's. Wear your sunblock!