Wanted Stamps Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell' started by Pelle31, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Pelle31

Pelle31 Member

Looking for some Stamps gear and collectibles. I would really like a game worn helmet or any helmet for that matter. I will also look at any Calgary Flames stuff. Will look at all.

Plus I'm looking for Jon Gott pictures or autographs from 2010. If anyone has any leads that would be great. Thanks and hope to hear from some of you!!

Tags:
  2. Flash

Flash Member

Who's got the coolest collectible? Post photos!!!

3. Pelle31

Pelle31 Member

I only just recently started collecting Stamps gear. I only have a 2010 replica Gott. Photomatched it within 5 minutes of opening the box it came in. I was content for years with just my Flames stuff but now figured I'd branch out abit!

4. Flash

Flash Member

Nobody else has gear they'd like to show off?

5. Tundra Mustang

Tundra Mustang Moderator
    Staff Member

Can't post 'em right now 'cause I'm outside Canada, and all of the items are at home, but courtesy of a friend of mine (who's also a member of this site), I've got an authentic game-worn (and signed) Reynolds road jersey (obviously before his well-known legal issues arose), and a game-worn helmet autographed by the entire 2014 Stampeders team after the cut-down roster was settled, as well as a football signed by everyone who was at training camp last year.

TM

6. Ace lko

Ace lko Member

I have the Keith Spaith Memorial MVP Trophy this trophy is amazing as it has the Stampeders Logoed horse bronze sculpture by the renowned Calgary Sculpture Robert K Spaith.
    I am selling this item. If interested let me know thanks

7. Rids

Rids Member

Post a photo!

8. Ace lko

Ace lko Member

I am unable to post a photo of this MVP Trophy but if you send me you addy I can send a pic to you. Photo is larger than what it allows me to post.

9. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

You can always post it up to a free image hosting site like imgur.com or photobucket.com and then easily attach it here.

10. Ace lko

Ace lko Member

11. Madman

Madman Administrator
    Staff Member

You weren't kidding, that is a giant picture. :D

And welcome to the site Ace!

12. CoachB57

CoachB57 Member

I have a Drew Tate autographed football from his first start against the Riders a few years back (was a Pink Power game) Also have a ball autographed by Garcia, Burris and Dickenson from 1998 (will never part with it) and a full sized replica helmet signed by everyone at the stamps fan fest in 2009. Also have a custom built helmet/football display case (would be willing to sell it)

13. Rids

Rids Member

Displaying things is always the issue. I used to collect NASCAR diecasts and finding ways to display those can be a little dicey. Eventually, through a friend, I got a piece of black metal bent in the proper angles of a NASCAR track (specifically Daytona's banking) and then made magnetic strips to go under the car tires to hold them up on it. Ironically in moving to the land of NASCAR I sold/gave away the majority of my collection and only have a couple Chad Little cars and flags left.

Football wise I have collected a few keepsakes over the years although most are in book form (I have a love for media guides). Eventually I'll need a separate closet for my jerseys though. I do have a 1992 Grey Cup autograph ball with the entire team signed.

I have a pair of game worn lacrosse jerseys that eventually I want to get framed and up in a rec room whenever that day comes and I have a rec room again.

14. Pelle31

Pelle31 Member

I have a whole room dedicated to Flames/Stamps. I have tons of Flames stuff and just starting on my Stampeder collection.

Coach sent you a PM......

15. Pelle31

Pelle31 Member

I also have some Flames game used sticks for trade.

Giordano Warrior
    2004 Robyn Regehr Sherwood signed.
    Roman Hamrlik CCM vector.
    PM for pics.

Sent from my iPhone deep in the bald ass prairie

16. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Beauty. :artist:

17. Canuckguy

Canuckguy Member

Hi everyone. STAMPS FAN here like everyone else...love collecting anything Stamps.. make exact replica rings of Stamps GC Championships. ..collect jerseys, helmets... etc. .. love to see who else collects stamps memorabilia too.. thanks