Well, here we go ...

Discussion in 'Calgary Stampeders Talk' started by AllSportsCalgary, Sep 7, 2018.

1. AllSportsCalgary

Labour Day rematches. Looking for BC to win tonight, then tomorrow: Hamilton, Winnipeg, and Calgary.

But the only one I feel very sure of is Hamilton. The travel for Ottawa and desperation for BC should give BC the edge. Massoli and Hamilton just looked superior to Toronto. I always cheer against Saskatchewan, so have no choice but to take Winnipeg, but my head is telling me I would be foolish to bet money on it.

And the Stamps ... I think if Edmonton had just kept their mouths shut this week, they would probably have won with all of the injury induced changes we have this week. But to slag everyone on the team, including guys who likely would be on the game day roster for at least half the other teams in the league and already have something to prove, and give Bo and the coaches a reason to show Edmonton who is boss just strikes me as stupid beyond measure.

Tags:
    strujas likes this.
  2. AllSportsCalgary

... so 50% .... this is why I don't gamble ... but if I squint real hard, I can convince myself that Winnipeg had a shot, and Calgary was one inch short on the last vertical jump of the game from winning. I think if Brescacin had been able to jump 1 - 2 inches higher, he makes the catch, and the Stamps win. If I squint real hard ...