Who Wants to Coach or GM a Loser?

Discussion in 'CFL League Talk' started by Bronko, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Bronko

Bronko Member

Who would want to coach Wpg? Same for GM?

Thats the problem this organization faces as 2012 becomes a bad smell and 2013 doesn't bode better.

Who would want to take the reins of such a poorly run organization that hasn't won a grey cup for nearly 1/4 century.

Yes, there's quite a few men who'd take the 230,000 to $250,000 guaranteed salary but mostly a band of mopes, losers, welfare cases, hotheads, criminals and vermin. Guys like Marshall, Macocia, Daley, Creehans, Garbers, Kelly, etc. would jump at the chance to earn some good guaranteed coin no matter the outcome.

Same with GM. When Mack is finally driven to the edge of town who replaces him?

I suspect Wpg has to get unconventional again. Vermin like Barfus Buchko, Count Poop Hodgkinson, Bimbus Burke, Shissh Garber, Gary Glitter have to be extricated from the organization. Most of them are incompetent - the rest don't know what they're doing.

The cheque cashers will all try to protect each other. But top bomber jobs can give you a quick injection of cash - but a future filled with bleak uncertainty.

Wpg is going to have a challenge making money in their new facility. Poorly run is anticipated. The saving grace is greedy fans want to stake claim to good seats so when the future turns they can have the better seats. Still, I can't see more than 30,000 going to every game. Game 1 and Banjoke Bowl sell out at 33,500. After that they'll be chasing.

The unconventional bomber structure would be someone like Wad Miller at the top. Jim Bell can stay cuz he's an excellent beggar.

Mack, Burke, Hodgkinson, Garber, Walters, etc. can be flushed down the toilet. They aren't human beings, football vermin.

Doug Brown as GM? Couldn't be any worse than Mack.

Plop returns as head coach with a more open, more thoughtful board. Not the pack of secretive cretins who've infested our board the last few years.

I'm Paul Harvey and thats the way I see it!!!

Tags:
  2. Liske

Liske Member

Fred Fateri ? :p

3. Bronko

Bronko Member

Yep, maybe he has offspring he can slot in at QB??? lol

4. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley Mike Riley.

5. Bronko

Bronko Member

Brian Clark was in Winnipeg today. Visiting from Texas. He hasn't even turned 40 yet.

6. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

So Bellefeuille helps the ticats win their first playoff game in 10 years and gets canned only to have the ticats playing for their playoff lives and LaPo wins his first ever playoff game and he and his team get the same fate.

Hindsight anyone?

7. Rids

Rids Member

I'd take the job. I'd take either of those jobs to be honest.

8. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Take hamilton then. Their forum is tamer than OB :D

9. iso_55

iso_55 Member

Aint gonna happen. Aint gonna happen. Aint gonna happen.

10. deuvl

deuvl Moderator
    Staff Member

Waaaaah waaaaah waaaah no fair no fair no fair. :p